Entertainment, selebrities, movie, music and news

I'm no sex symbol says Scarlett Johansson

Friday, March 30, 2012

Scarlett Johansson does not consider herself as a sex image.
The 27-year-old actress is lusted when by men everywhere the planet however she does not consider herself as a awfully enticing girl.

When quizzed on how she feels regarding being a "sexy icon", she said: "I do not know, i do not consider myself that approach. It's alright for currently. i am convinced that clearly during a few years' time it'll be someone else. I will not be as attention-grabbing that approach."

Scarlett - who was previously married to Ryan Reynolds - does not suppose her sex image standing has been cultivated by her films as a result of she does not think about several of the characters she has portrayed to overtly sexual.

The screen star - who will next be seen battling villains during a skin-tight catsuit as Black Widow in Avengers Assemble - told Empire magazine: "I even have not played that several horny characters! after all you'll say the characters I played perhaps in Match purpose, perhaps in Black Dahlia (are sexy).

"But the characters I play are not extremely historically horny, i do not suppose. i do not suppose i used to be notably horny in Lost in Translation or notably horny within the different Boleyn woman ...

"I suppose it's in all probability a reaction to the very fact that i am curvy and assured regarding it, maybe."


Labels:
My Ping in TotalPing.com Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net My Zimbio  

Blogger Theme By:Blogger | Blogger Template .