Entertainment, selebrities, movie, music and news

Nicki Minaj is Allure magazine's cover girl this month,...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nicki Minaj is attract magazine’s cowl woman this month, where she exposes concerning her cartoonish characters, that mogul’s career she desires and on her hate for exercise.

On dethroning Jay-Z

“I never thought of music as simply being the end-all, be-all. I forever checked out it sort of a business, one thing that I might produce an empire out of…. I had to a small degree conversation with Jay-Z at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. He said, ‘Congratulations on all of your success.’ and that i was like, ‘Yeah, I’m coming back for you. I’m coming back for your spot, Mr. Mogul.’”

On exercising:

“I’m naturally petite, however I positively struggle with keeping those additional pounds off. and that i hate understanding. I can’t stand being on a treadmill. That mentally irks me. after I have to be compelled to lose many, I simply cut out sugar and starch.”

On why her fan base ranges from eight-year-olds to adults:

“I suppose as way because the younger demo cares, I play dress-up,” Minaj begins. “I can also placed on a really cartoonish voice. therefore typically youngsters might not understand what I’m saying, however they just like the sound of it, and that they suppose I sound like some weird character.”

On making an attempt out new appearance together with her hair from the age of nine:

“I had done one thing i believed was extremely, really, extremely cute, and that i showed my neighbor,” she says. “She was like, ‘Why’d you are doing that to your hair?’ and that i always remember what I said: ‘I’m somebody new during this hair.’”





Labels:
My Ping in TotalPing.com Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net My Zimbio  

Blogger Theme By:Blogger | Blogger Template .