Entertainment, selebrities, movie, music and news

Sneha Ullal Uploads Hot Bikini Video

Friday, March 2, 2012

We donno whether or not it’s for fame or one thing else however Sneha Ullal posts a sensual video of herself on the net to vary her image. This Aishwarya Rai lookalike woman has set to show things on and has uploaded a sleazy video. Sneha Ullal shot a video portfolio and uploaded it for all her Twitter followers. The video shows Sneha essaying expressions that she has not done hitherto on the massive screen.

But if you say sleazy, the blue eyed woman dismisses saying "Only people who don't seem to be conversant in Hollywood films can decision this video sleazy. albeit I wished to, I will never be a part of a sleaze fest - i do not have that look. Also, there's no skin show within the footage the least bit, not even cleavage. These are some seductive expressions, eluded stripping and if I actually have succeeded in creating a control, i might say that's smart work."


But why Sneha has uploaded such a video now? "I am uninterested in all the sweet, Ms Goody 2 Shoes roles that i have been obtaining. i need individuals to sit down up and take notice of everything I do. This shoot wasn't planned and there was no intention of releasing it on internet. i feel I look my best in it," says Sneha, adding that a lot of videos are to be posted shortly.


Labels:
My Ping in TotalPing.com Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net My Zimbio  

Blogger Theme By:Blogger | Blogger Template .